Thursday, October 30, 2008

Adorable

Tom got me a flash for my camera for my birthday. I was so excited when it came and now that I have figured out how to use it I had some fun with Smiles today. Here are some of the shots we got.

You would think by looking at these that he was happy to pose for Mom, but really it was hard work! He wasn't that into it and I had to work hard for those smiles.
Most of you wouldn't know, but he totally has a Judd look in the above picture! (That's my side of the family.) You can check out my Aunt Bronwyn's blog for confirmation on that. Her kids are have the Judd look as well.

This is right before bursting into tears. He got the binky after that!


I really like this one too. You can't tell at all that he is on my old green couch that I inherited from my grandparents! Thanks Nickie for the duh moment when you suggested that at MOPS. It worked great!

Needless to say I am super pleased with my flash! Thanks to my superb honey for the great gift, you are wonderful to me. It was so hard to choose just a few to use.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Seriously, I just want to reach through the computer and snuggle him. Oh how your children warm my heart!

Anonymous said...

You are welcome.

Keren said...

I think you need a little more practice...maybe on Norah next time :) hehe! JK! They look adorable..

Anonymous said...

I agree Ben is quite "Juddy" and all those Judd kids have been ultra adorable...so I'm not suprised. Some of these new pics make me notice how he and Alixis look alike too.