Sunday, March 15, 2009

Help Me

So, as you probably noticed a long time ago, I changed the names of our family members for the blog. This was not for cuteness or something fun like that. In fact, I struggled with changing it for those reasons and tried to use names that fit with personality or physical features so that we didn't get too cutsie. I changed them because I was thinking about the possibly weirdos that are out there looking at my blog after seeing some of the google searches that brought people here. Some are terrible, that's all I will say. So, for the hope of safety for my family, I use different names.

Here is my current dilemma...

I don't know what to use for my own name. Until recently I just figured it didn't matter because I don't really use my name anyway. I just say me, or I will use Mom if it is in a conversation with Curly. BUT...I am not your Mom.

I know. You already knew that.

So, what do you think I should use? There have been a couple of times recently where I had to go with something else, so I want a universal.

Let me know your thoughts. Please! I would like it to fit with the blog and not be too cutsie.

Thanks guys. You are the best!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should get some input from Handsome and Curly...You got to pick their names, let them help you. Nobody knows you like they do!

Vicky said...

Well, if you're going to ask their input, you should ask Smiles. Of course, he'd probably go with the name "FOOD" ;)

Best Fantasy and Science Fiction said...

I vote Chocosaurus. Seriously...don't leave this decision up to me or a little girl that feeds dragons! :)

Jenilee said...

i would go with something easy to remember like "puremommy". I don't know how you came up with that, but I LOVE it! it is a great blog name. so, how did you come up with that title?