Monday, December 29, 2008

March for Babies!

See the new little purple addition to my sidebar? Well, Brie has started a team to walk in honor of her little girls. Please consider joining the team to walk with us, or just donating to this cause.

What does your donation do?

The money we raise for March for Babies will help:

- support all-important research offering preventions and solutions for babies born too soon or with birth defects
- educate women on things they can do to increase their chances of having a healthy baby
- provide comfort and information to families with a newborn in intensive care
- push for newborn screening and health insurance for all pregnant women and children

Now I ask, who doesn't want to support such a cause?

I have done this walk a couple of times in the past, but this year I am very excited to walk for a family that I know and love. It will also be Handsome's very first time doing the walk! (Well, in actuality I wish that I still didn't know a family affected in this way...but you know what I mean.)

No comments: