Saturday, December 13, 2008

Genetics

I didn't know that sleep habits were passed down through genetic material, but apparently they are.

Curly: Currently asleep in what can only be called a NEST in her bed. Blankets are nowhere near their original position and are piled up in a ball. Head- nowhere near the pillow.

Smiles: Tonight I have him trapped due to congestion and illness (his bed is quite inclined and the sleep positioner is tight). On a normal night...well, he actually likes to do laps in his bed. You think I am joking! He spins in circles going from the head of the bed to the foot. I never know where I am going to find his head when I go in to feed him. It could be facing this wall, or perhaps that wall...or he could stop spinning when he is sideways. Yep laps, just like I said.

Don't look at me! I, when left alone in bed, can wake with my covers as perfect as the moment I climbed in them. I like to be tucked tightly when given the chance. You will have to turn those eyes to Handsome and ask him what's up with that!

No comments: