Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Storytime With Smiles

I have some really exciting news to tell you! I just found out about this food called...what was that again...OH YEAH! STEAK! Mom was telling Dad about how great it is and she would really like to eat some. She says Papa makes the best steak in the world, but she can make a pretty decent one from time to time herself. I think Mom might make some soon. It sounds delicious, don't you think?

Are you serious!?! What do you mean I am to little to eat steak? Why would my mom talk about it in front of me if I wasn't going to get any? That is just the worst news I have had all day! Now I have to figure out something else to eat...

So, do you think this will taste good? It looks bright and colorful. Mom says that the darker the color in vegetables, the more nutrients it has, like broccoli. I've never had broccoli, but I sure like when mom eats it. My big sister Curly likes to eat them a lot. She calls them trees. Do you think that this has lots of nutrients?

It looks kinda weird. It doesn't really smell like my other food...

Ah, what the heck. I am going to try it. It feels pretty good on my tongue. What are all these bumps? This must be that asparagus stuff I have heard about that has all those bumps on the side. It sure is lacking in flavor and I heard Aunt Meatloaf say that it gives her gas.

OOOh! What about this thing! This probably tastes better.

Curly: "Smiles, you might want to just stick with apples. They are my favorite!"

No comments: