Saturday, January 3, 2009

At Least the Inside of my Cup is Clean

This is what crazy looks like. See previous post first. Then look at this.

Hello! What is wrong with me? I can't keep the parts that everyone has to look at nice, but the drawers which nobody sees but me are perfectly in order. They are ALWAYS found like this...unless my husband has unloaded the dishwasher recently.
I guess I am just keeping the inside of my cup clean and letting the outside be dirty. That's just how spiritual I am =).

In case you need a reference...

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.
Matthew 23:24-26

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Someday when I have a kitchen of my own, you are going to come over and organize the drawers and cupboards for me. :)

Anonymous said...

It's much easier to clean the house if there is a place for everything...Your kitchen has a place for everything. As to the previous post, keep in mind that you are living in a small house with two small children and one large dog and a cat, and one very hard-working husband. Better to have a little mess once in a while than go insane!
We all have our favorite places to keep clean...If I don't get my bed made during the day I have to make it before I get into it!