Saturday, January 31, 2009

And the Winner is...

So, I have to say that I am sorry that I am a technical ding dong and I messed things up. Turns out you have to be able to comment to win! HA! There were a couple of people that could have participated, but didn't know they could because they had been to our home a time or two, though they didn't know where the ogres live. I didn't make that part very clear.

Because of that...I will try to do something else soon to make up for it. Something that even Vicky can participate in. How's that? I am not going to be a contest making crazy woman, but I do feel that I need to make up for my mistakes so that everyone can have fun. That was the whole point.

All that said, there is a winner. The correct guess was J.R. Miller who guessed on top of the kitchen cabinets first. We can talk options for your win now. I know. My husband is a bit strange. Who has ogres in their kitchen other than me? I am not sure that a person of that nature exists. At our house we like to add to the list of reasons that "ogres are like onions". We're just cool like that.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

I can hardly wait to find out which of the hand-made cards Joe picks out. :) I'm sure he'll have plenty of uses for them.

Oooh, a contest that I can participate in?! That'd be great. Perhaps my reward for notifying you that your comments weren't working... hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

How else ARE ogres like onions?

Just curious!

Anonymous said...

...they have layers. :)

Those ogres are so patient with all of you humans bothering them! Making yummy food and not sharing. They just get cobwebs and fake ivy for dinner!

Can I participate in the next contest? Please?