Saturday, March 13, 2010

Proof

When you are always the one behind the lens, people tend to question your existence. So, here is your proof that #4 and I do, in fact, reside on the face of this planet.


(I'm not a huge fan of belly shots, but I took a couple anyway...just for you.)

And this Mommy proves that she is not just an imaginary person that some weirdo made up.

May I also mention two things? Well, I guess that's true. Of course I can! It's my blog.

First, it is tiresome to hold a camera up over your head or out to the side. To hold the camera out far enough to fit baby #4 into the frame was not an easy task. Second, the piles of clothing...that would be the bins of outgrown clothes that are waiting to be sorted through and put back in the garage. I've been lazy, what can I say =).

5 comments:

Jenilee said...

LOL I have bins and piles of clothes JUST like that!!! I can relate! and you look adorable. :)

Laurel said...

LOVE the belly shots. :) And, good to see your smiling face again.

Blessings,

Laurel :)

Amelia said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! And coming from a gal who happens to loooove belly shot, thanks for sharing. I am satisfied now. :-)

Rachel said...

I can't believe how much Curly looks like you! I love belly shots too, I just got some of my own 8 month belly last week!

Best Fantasy and Science Fiction said...

BEAUTIFUL!