Sunday, June 27, 2010

Because I love Gramps

Alternately titled Gumby and Baby's first trip to the beach.

We went to the beach the other day.  You have seen photos of this particular beach in the past, but it was during the colder season and the tide was nowhere near this far out.  And...well, we only had two kids then.

Gramps has been bugging for some photos, so you can thank him for this post.  While I don't have time to blog, I can make time for the old dude that I love so much.  He did spoil me with Baskin Robbins a few times in my youth after all.  I OWE him =).

(he doesn't know that I took the photo of his naughty trick...and he DID get in trouble for that)
It's not just the boy who likes to get dirty!
The only proof that Baby and I were there that day =).
And that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Jenilee said...

your family is adorable! My girls would have LOVED that trip to the beach and playing in the mud and your son's shoes are too cute! and that's all I have to say about that! :) lol

Vicky said...

I particularly like that you rolled their pant legs up. So much for THAT keeping their clothes clean and dry :)

Looks like it was a fun day for everyone!