Friday, August 14, 2009

Guess Where...

Hey guys! Long time no see!

Mommy and Daddy took us out the other day. I was really sneaky and got some pictures to share with you. I know my Mommy has been slacking lately, but don't worry. I'll take care of you!

Before I share the pictures of my sister Curly and I, you have to play a game with me. I like games, it will be fun. You have to guess where they took us. Okay?

Okay. Here we go...

Ferns are my big sister's FAVORITE plant. She can easily pick them out everywhere we go, so they make her feel smart.

Anybody know yet? Ha! Outside is right, but you still don't have it yet. I knew none of you would get it from those. I tricked ya!

Here are some that might give you a better hint...

How about now? Do you have a guess? You're getting close.

Here are some EVEN more obvious hints....

What do you mean a 1 year old wouldn't say the word obvious!?! You adults! You're always discounting my intelligence just because I can't talk. You're the people who can't guess the right answer from my game. Who's laughing now!?!

Okay fine. You guys are taking too long. I don't have the attention span for this. (And no, that has nothing to do with my intellect.) You had better be able to get it after these.

Finally. I practically had to spell it out for you. Goodness you people are slow to catch on. I had it after the first picture.

...and yes, the beaches here are surrounded by- this:


Now you are going to have to wait until tomorrow for those pictures of my sister and I. That is if I can sneak to the computer when Mom isn't looking.

7 comments:

Karen J said...

Do you live in Washington?? This sooooooo looks like the beach right by our house!!

Mom (Grandma) said...

Did Mommy and Daddy take you to Point Defiance Park? I know there are lots of pretty things there to see. Smiles... you have inherited your mommy's talent for photography! ;)

Pure Mommy Extract said...

Not Point Defiance. It was Tolmie State Park.

Amelia said...

Ooo this makes me so, so homesick. In a good way I think. :-)

Vicky said...

I just really like Smiles' curls :)

Best Fantasy and Science Fiction said...

Don't forget the banana slugs and the crows chasing the not so happy bald eagle! Oh! And the crab that tried to bite daddy! Bad crab!

Gramps said...

Boy I'm sure glad Smiles has learned to use the computer. I was thinking that his mommy wasn't going to send any more pictures and GG and I might have to kidnap a couple of kids. Keep up the good work BOY !!!!!!