Friday, February 19, 2010

Fortunate and Unfortunate

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to blog for a bit. Perhaps this matters not to you, but I have had quite a few things (with photos) that I have wanted to post. BUT...we have had some major computer issues that kept me from accessing anything that was on our main computer...where my photos are all stored. The issue began RIGHT AFTER I downloaded some new photos too. It was quite frustrating to say the least.

Fortunately, I have a tech savy husband who was able to fix it. After a few days of very hard work and a new hard drive.

Unfortunately, he changed the location of my photos to keep them more safe and hasn't reinstalled Photoshop yet...so I don't know where to find the photos to put them up and I can't do any editing.

Fortunately, I know where one little folder is and I have a couple of photos that I had in fact edited already.

Unfortunately, there are many that hadn't been done yet. And I had to use some flash for some of them. And for some reason we got red eyes...which I don't even have issues with like...EVER.

Fortunately, Curly is cute even with red eyes.

Unfortunately, it might be a little while before I can get those lovely photo posts up that I have been wanting to share.

Fortunately, I am going to stop typing now and get to some pictures for you =D.

Smiles




This boy makes my heart flutter.


Gumby

She was wearing a white shirt...sometimes it's best to remove the shirt while eating for Smiles and Gumby. (Depending on color of course.)





Curly



See those poor little red eyes =(...I'll get to fix that later.


...and here she makes sure to share her usual photogenic self...

6 comments:

laura said...

Ana looks so happy! It seems like she is adjusting well to her new brother and sister too!

Jenilee said...

oh I love them all! How cute are they?? glad your computer is fixed and hope you find all your other pictures soon! :)

Mom said...

Thanks for the pic-fix! LOVE my Grands.

Vicky said...

If you hadn't pointed out which picture had red eye, I never would have known. Even with you telling us, I still had to look very closely. :)

Love the way Curly's hair is styled... she's looking older and older every day :)

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! Alexis looks so grown up with bangs. I love all the pics at the tops too!!

Mom said...

I just remembered I have a picture of you that looks just like pic number three of curly... same expression same hair, I wish I had a digital of it to put them side by side. It's uncanny!